Arpin Celebrates The 3rd Annual Arpin Earth Week
For the third year in a row, the Arpin Sustainability Committee held Arpin Earth Week for all Arpin and Tier One employees. The past two years generated a lot of interest and this year was no different!
From April 24-28, a different green or sustainable event was held each day.
Here were the events:
- Monday – E-Waste Collection: Electronics, such as phone chargers, were collected and properly recycled.
- Tuesday – Employee Recycling Contest: This year, a total of 133 cans/bottles were recycled during the event.
- Wednesday – Shredding Collection: A shredding truck came to Arpin to take care of any personal documents that employees provided.
- Thursday – Tote Bag Day: Employees exchanged plastic bags for a Arpin branded reusable tote bag.
- Friday – Swap Meet Raffle & Wear Green Day: Employees brought in items that could be raffled to someone else that would put it to a better use. Over 40 items were donated. All employees were also encouraged to wear something green!
Arpin Earth Week always takes place on or near Earth Day, which took place this year on Saturday, April 22.