Arpin Van Lines PrimeSource System Simplifies Moving Process for Residential Customers
Arpin Van Lines is enhancing the residential customer moving experience by introducing a new paperless system which records digital images of customers’ possessions before and after the move.
“Arpin PrimeSource is a game changer in the moving industry,” said David Arpin, president and CEO of Arpin Van Lines. “By merging the latest technology with what we do best - moving - customers can expect even greater accountability for the condition of their possessions and can check the status of their shipment online. We’ve eliminated the hassle of paperwork so that customers can free more time for their personal lives and spend less time worrying about their move.”
Arpin PrimeSource utilizes state-of-the-art tools to provide residential customers with accurate information about their move in a timely manner. When customers book a move with an Arpin Van Lines’ Prime Agent, they will enjoy the following benefits:
- Embedded digital imagery of customers’ possessions captures the condition of goods before and after the move.
- Clear and precise descriptions of customers’ possessions being moved.
- Virtually paperless system with the ability to provide customers with printed information upon request.
- Delivery of customers’ possessions handled quickly and more accurately.
- Ability to capture customers’ signature electronically, saving time and the hassle of signing multiple pages of inventories and other shipment paperwork.
- Ability to see, via secured access to the Internet, information about customers’ possessions if shipment is stored.
Arpin PrimeSource is now in use by Arpin Prime Agents across the United States. Contact your local agent for more information or call 1-800-343-3500.