Balancing Moving, Work, and Life
It’s very easy to get overwhelmed when you have a bunch of things on your plate. Trying to balance your work and social life can be hard enough, but when you throw an upcoming move into the mix, things just get that more challenging. When that happens, what do you do?
Recently, Forbes.com posted an article on how to balance moving, working, and living more efficiently. While it’s targeted to Millennials (those aged 18-34), the tips can really apply to everyone.
The five tips are:
- Separate & maintain to-do lists
- Set up apartment and home tours after work and on weekends
- Plan and complete any work projects ahead of time
- Don’t hesitate to delegate
- Don’t forget about yourself
To read up on each tip in detail, click here.
With a little advance planning and preparation, you and your family can comfortably make the transition to your new home and community. We can always help with the moving part!