NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SENIOR MOVE MANAGERS
- “Margit Novak Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management” 2020 – For the first time, NASMM gave this award to an association partner rather than a regular member of the association. The van line has found the relationship with NASMM to be incredibly rewarding over the past decade and is proud to have been able to contribute to NASMM’s ongoing success.
- “First Prize in Employee Engagement” 2019 – The van line won first prize against such contenders as Caesars Entertainment and The Leading Hotels of the World.
- “Best in Class” 2019 – The van line ranked alongside Best Buy and Lenovo for continued commitment to promote customer loyalty through an employee focus. Other winners of Best in Class awards at the event include McDonald’s, Sleep Number, Verizon Wireless, Simon Malls and DSW.
TRIPPEL SURVEY & RESEARCH REPORT
- “Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction” 2016 – Arpin Van Lines earned the highest household goods moving industry score receiving an 8.47 out of 10 in customer satisfaction. The company also garnered the top rating in two other key measurement categories.
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE
- “Quest For Quality Award” 2014, 2009 – Arpin Van Lines was recognized as the “Best Overall” Household Goods and High Value Goods Carrier. Arpin was voted #1 in the categories of “Value,” “Information Technology,” “On-time Performance,” “Customer Service,” and “Equipment and Operations” by the readers of Logistics Management Magazine.
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.