AMSA Releases Issue Four of Industry Trends
Here are some statistics from the article:
- Shipment volume decreased 11.3% from December 2012 vs. 2011.
- The projected top three housing markets for the next five years are Medford, OR (9.7%), Santa Fe, NM (9.1%), and Panama City, FL (9.1%).
- The best housing market for 2013 was Riverside, CA (12.5% gain) while the worst was Chicago, IL (0.6% loss).
- Home sales increased 9.1% from January 2013 vs. 2012.
- More new home sales have been sold in the second quarter of 2012.
- The state with the highest unemployment rate in the northeast is Rhode Island at 9.8%, with New Jersey following at 9.5%.
For the full copy of the report, please visit www.promover.org.