AMSA Releases Issue Three of Industry Trends
Here are some statistics from the article:
- Shipment volume decreased 10.2% from September 2012 vs. 2011.
- The top three housing markets from the same timeframe are Phoenix, Detroit and Minneapolis.
- Home sales have increased 11.0% from September 2012 vs. 2011.
- More new homes have been sold in the 2nd quarter of 2012.
- The state with the highest unemployment rate in the southwest is Nevada at 11.2%, with California following at 9.7%.
For the full copy of this report, please visit www.promover.org.