Arpin’s Green HQ
Arpin Group completed the $2 million dollar yearlong renovation project back in April of this year to expand its U.S.-based world headquarters in West Warwick, Rhode Island and transform it into a first-rate “green” facility. The building, which is home to 121 Arpin Group employees, received many upgrades and improvements designed to make it environmentally friendly, enhance workflow efficiency, and increase workplace comfort.
Also, the project added 2,834 square feet to the building, including a new media room, an expanded lobby, and a new corridor connecting the office building and warehouse on two levels. Other enhancements include:
- A solar array, containing 912 solar modules, which provides 40 percent of the building’s electrical power.
- New roofing on the office building and warehouse with a highly reflective membrane that reduces heat gain.
- New insulated solar reflective windows that prevent heat gain while letting in more natural daylight.
- All new flooring which is made from “green” materials.
- New furniture workstations which are made from recycled content.
The building was officially dedicated on April 4, 2012 in front of Rhode Island dignitaries, politicians, and all of Arpin’s staff.
For photos of the renovation and a complete listing of upgrades, visit www.arpingroup.com!