Award-Winning Driver Thomas G. Olson Joins Arpin Van Lines
Arpin Van Lines has recruited a superstar of the moving industry, Thomas Olson, as its newest owner-operator.
“Tommy considers himself not just a transporter, but also a problem solver for his customers, giving them the best moving experience that they could possibly have,” said David Vieira, vice president of driver recruitment and driver services for Arpin Van Lines. “To have such an accomplished 35-year moving industry veteran on our team is an honor.”
As an owner-operator, Olson will provide nationwide moving services for Arpin customers using his privately owned semi-tractor.
Olson is the recipient of multiple industry awards. These are just a few of his honors:
- AMSA’s Super Van Operator of the Year Household Goods Winner: 2008
- Mayflower’s Continental Van Operator of the Year: 2013
- Mayflower Transit’s Safe Driving & Excellent Performance Award: 2008, 2009, 2010
- All American Moving Group’s Best Customer Satisfaction Survey: 2009, 2010
- All American Moving Group’s Best Safety Compliance: 2012
- All American Moving Group’s Van Operator of the Year Winner: 2012, 2013, 2014
- Vanliner Insurance Company’s Safe Driver Award: 2008, 2009, 2010
Olson was previously an owner-operator for Mayflower Transit for 15 years. Originally from Brooklyn, he currently resides in Kissimmee, Fla.