Balancing Moving, Work, and Life
Recently, Forbes.com posted an article on how to balance moving, working, and living more efficiently. While it’s targeted to Millennials (those aged 18-34), the tips can really apply to everyone.
The five tips are:
- Separate & maintain to-do lists
- Set up apartment and home tours after work and on weekends
- Plan and complete any work projects ahead of time
- Don’t hesitate to delegate
- Don’t forget about yourself
To read up on each tip in detail, click here.
With a little advance planning and preparation, you and your family can comfortably make the transition to your new home and community. We can always help with the moving part!
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.