First Ever “Arpin Earth Week” Is A Hit
Here were each day’s events:
- Monday – E-Waste Collection: CPUs, laptops, monitors, keyboards, mouse pointers, external hard drives, modems, scanners, printers, and cellular phones were collected to be properly recycled.
- Tuesday – Employee Recycling Contest: A total of 920 cans and bottles were collected! The team that brought in the most items won a lunch party.
- Wednesday – Tote Bag Day: Plastic bags brought in were exchanged for a reusable tote bag. 584 plastic bags were collected!
- Thursday – Shredding Collection: Paper documents were collected and properly shredded by Affordable Shredding, Inc.
- Friday – Wear Green Day: To celebrate the end of the week, employees came in dressed with their best green attire.
Thank you to everyone that participated! The Arpin Sustainability Committee is very happy with the turnout and is very excited to hold more green events in the future. Great job to all!