Fun Facts About Valentine’s Day
Recently, Ideal Home wrote an article about fourteen things you probably don’t know about Valentine’s Day. Some may surprise you, such as:
- Why is it celebrated on February 14?
- Why are red roses traditional?
- When was the first Valentine’s Day card sent?
- Why is red the chosen color?
- Why do we gift chocolates?
To see the complete list of questions and answers, click here.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day with his or her loved ones. If you’re single, there’s still time for Cupid to help you out!