Fun Facts About Valentine’s Day
Recently, Ideal Home wrote an article about fourteen things you probably don’t know about Valentine’s Day. Some may surprise you, such as:
- Why is it celebrated on February 14?
- Why are red roses traditional?
- When was the first Valentine’s Day card sent?
- Why is red the chosen color?
- Why do we gift chocolates?
To see the complete list of questions and answers, click here.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day with his or her loved ones. If you’re single, there’s still time for Cupid to help you out!
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.