Moving In With Your Significant Other
Here are nine things you should discuss before making the big move:
- Discuss the reasons for moving in together
- Understand each other’s expectations
- Talk finances
- Determine how you’ll split up the household expenses
- Agree on the right location
- Prepare for the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Create a “breakup plan”
- Divvy up the household responsibilities
- Make the move with the mindset of working together
To see the descriptions for each talking point, click here.
Moving in together can be scary and exciting at the same time, so make sure to breathe and relax. If you select us as a mover, we’ll help you make the transition to your new home a stress-free experience!