Summer Has Come and Gone
The new renovations at headquarters are almost done! It’s going to look great and we’re all really excited to see the outcome. Thank you to everyone that works at headquarters for putting up with the renovations and enduring all the construction noises, while still continuing to provide excellent customer service! I’m very proud of you.
Also, last month, we had our annual agent convention in Palm Beach, Florida. I always look forward to spending some quality time with our agents and reviewing all the interesting things happening each year at Arpin. There’s never a dull moment in this industry (that’s for sure). Some of the highlights were the launch of our new integrated software system that will revolutionize the way we do business and of course, it’s always an honor to recognize those who excelled during the year.
Speaking of which, I’d like to highlight some of our award winners that I’m very proud of:
- 2011 Prime Agent of the Year: Lange Moving Systems, Columbia, SC
- 2011 Paul Arpin Award: Stewart Moving & Storage, Richmond, VA
- 2011 Charles & Henria Campbell Mentor Award: Bob Isnard, C. Coakley Relocation Systems, Madison & Milwaukee, WI
- 2011 Humanitarian Award: Mark’s Moving & Storage, Westborough, MA
- 2011 Best New Prime Agent: Sourdough Transfer, Anchorage & Fairbanks, AK
For a full list of all the winners, you can view them at: https://www.arpin.com/index.php/blog/post/arpin_van_lines_recognizes_excellence_at_2011_annual_agent_convention
If you come in contact with any of these award winners, please send them your congratulations and best wishes! We are so blessed to have such dedicated agents and drivers that are a pleasure to work with.
That’s all I have for you today. As the winter months approach, I hope everyone stays safe and warm. Take care!