Two Award-Winning Drivers Join Arpin Van Lines
“Both Tommy and Chris consider themselves not only transporters, but also problem solvers for their customers,” said David Vieira, vice president of driver recruitment and driver services for Arpin Van Lines. “To have such an accomplished pair of moving industry veterans on our team is an honor.”
As owner-operators, Olson and McDonald will provide nationwide moving services for Arpin customers using their privately owned semi-tractors.
Olson is the recipient of multiple industry awards including:
- AMSA’s Super Van Operator of the Year Household Goods Winner: 2008
- Mayflower’s Continental Van Operator of the Year: 2013
- Mayflower Transit’s Safe Driving & Excellent Performance Award: 2008, 2009, 2010
- All American Moving Group’s Best Customer Satisfaction Survey: 2009, 2010
- All American Moving Group’s Best Safety Compliance: 2012
- All American Moving Group’s Van Operator of the Year Winner: 2012, 2013, 2014
- Vanliner Insurance Company’s Safe Driver Award: 2008, 2009, 2010
McDonald is also the recipient of multiple industry awards including AMSA’s Super Van Operator of the Year – 2007 and Mayflower Agent Driver of the Year – 2007, 2009.
Both drivers were owner-operators for Mayflower Transit for 15 years and currently live in Kissimmee, Fla.