Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Arpin Group, Inc. On this page you will find employment information, and a look at a workplace rich in opportunity, experience, and rewards. Arpin is home to a diverse and committed workforce who has adopted a spirit of local community as well as global responsibility. The company’s dedication to delivering award-winning customer service, over four generations of moving experience, and our commitment to public service and green initiatives, inspires all of us. Whatever our roles, and wherever we work, each of us supports the pursuit of industry knowledge, individual growth, and global social responsibility that has come to symbolizes Arpin.
Success of the Arpin community depends on upholding basic rules of mutual respect for our rich and diverse environment, as well as reconciling the common goals and values necessary to assist the company’s continued growth as an outstanding domestic and international mover. Our responsibilities include fair and equitable treatment of employees, integrity, and a commitment to upholding the company’s values. These common goals guide Human Resources in our work to attract, develop, retain, and compensate outstanding staff. Let us know how we may help you.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Jobs at Arpin – To find out about other open positions at Arpin: Please fax your resume to (401) 821-3291 Attn: HR Career Opportunities, or email your resume to Human Resources.
- DRIVERS WANTED! Drive a company-assigned vehicle or drive your own as an owner operator for our household goods division (Inter-state) and manage your own crew! for more information, email us or download the job details.
Note: Arpin requires a criminal background check and drug test in support and maintenance of a responsible workplace.
- Fifteen (15) days of paid time off each year
- Nine (9) paid holidays each year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement plan (401K) with company matched contribution
- Employee discount program
- Onsite wellness studio with classes (free of charge)
- On-site parking (free of charge)
Policies that support a responsible workplace
- Non Discrimination
- Anti-sexual harassment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Violence in the Workplace
- Safety and Protection
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.