Arpin Van Lines Announces Winners of the 2012 Driver Safety Awards
“We wish to both recognize and congratulate our top drivers,” said David Arpin, president and CEO of Arpin Van Lines. “These are the professionals who have set the standards for safety in our industry.”
Owner Operators and Company Drivers
- Paul Adams – Little River, S.C.
- Jack Austin – Phenix City, Ala.
- Glenn Gilbert – Albuquerque, N.M.
- John Hayes – North Kingstown, R.I.
- Tom Marandola (Company) – Coventry, R.I.
- Brian Millard – Rock Hill, S.C.
- Arthur Raymond – North Kingstown, R.I.
- Mark Shannon (Company) – Plymouth, Mass.
- Sandy Taylor – Elton, Md.
- Rob Heer – Clarksville, Tenn.
- Arnold Banks, Lange Moving – Columbia, S.C.
- Joe Bucholtz, Greater Cincy – Dayton, Ohio
- Leopaldo Camacho, Daly Movers – Garden Grove, Calif.
- James Gorton, Cunningham – San Fran, Calif.
- Jose (Art) Lopez, Daly Movers – Garden Grove, Calif.
- Jacob Weimer, Hampton Roads – Chesapeake, Va.
- Tim Seip, Stewart Moving & Storage – Ashland, Va.
- Joe Martin, Studdard Moving – Leavenworth, Kan.
- Dave Stinelli, Stinelli Brothers Moving & Storage – N. Huntington, Pa.
- Raymond Manderville, Allstate Moving – Linden, N.J.
Congratulations to the winners!
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.