Green Move Benefits
Arpin is committed to reducing its energy use and carbon footprint even further to continue to meet the aggressive goals established in its Environmental Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Policies and to help reduce the cost of your move. (See Arpin Green Initiatives)
At Arpin, we believe that “Going Green” should be good for the community, the company, the world, and it should also help our customers “save some green” on their move. Our green initiatives help lower the cost of your move.
Arpin’s Green Move Benefits feature:
- Retrofitted facilities with energy-saving lighting and sensors to lower energy costs.
- Reduction of paperwork used during the move process by investing over $2M in IT upgrades.
- All packing materials purchased by Arpin are required to be at minimum 30% post consumer content. And, the company only purchases packing materials from suppliers that support sustainable forestry.
- All move waste (shrink wrap, bubble wrap, cardboard, etc.) is recycled to prevent landfill trash.
- Green Tips to help you reduce energy use and expenses.
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.