At Arpin, we carry all the moving supplies needed for a smooth, successful move. From sturdy boxes to cushiony bubble pack, we have what you need to ensure your belongings reach your destination safe and sound, even if what you’re moving is a little unusual. And if you’re doing your own packing, be sure to tell your Arpin agent—many of our packing supplies are available at a reduced price if you do it yourself.
Arpin can supply a variety of carton shapes and sizes, including:
- Dishpack—designed with internal dividers to accommodate fragile items, such as dishware and glassware.
- Wardrobe—allows clothes to hang on a metal bar.
- Mattress—protects mattresses from damage and soiling.
- Mirror—designed to adjust to different sized mirrors, pictures, and other fragile, flat items.
Do you have especially delicate items? Pad your goods with extra cushioning by using protective wrap from Arpin. We offer:
- Newsprint—provides a clean, protective surface for almost all your wrapping needs. Unlike actual newspaper, our newsprint contains no ink, which can damage your belongings.
- Bubble pack—offers greater cushioning and protection for extra fragile items. And when you’re done moving, it’s also fun to pop!
Good tape won’t slip or peel off while your boxes are in transit. Arpin suggests:
- Choosing a high-quality tape 1½” to 2” wide.
- For added protection, plastic PVC-type tape or strapping tape with filament strands are the best options.
- Make sure containers are securely closed for shipping.
You’ll want a good marker to avoid confusion later as you hunt for your belongings. Arpin recommends:
- Selecting a heavy permanent marker.
- Listing the main items in each container.
- Indicating which room boxes are to be placed upon arrival.
- Adding notes, such as “FRAGILE” or “THIS END UP” as needed.
- Identifying cartons with your last name to assist the driver unloading at destination.
Ask your local Arpin representative about packing supplies for your move.
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.