The Change Of Clothing – Summer To Fall
Now that the seasons are changing, the same should apply for your clothes. The shorts are exchanged for jeans and short-sleeve shirts are traded in for sweaters. The big question now is – what do you do with your summer clothing?
We took a look at articles from Reader’s Digest and HGTV to provide you with some helpful, seasonal tips.
- Clean your clothes before you start storing them
- Choose a location that is cool, dry, and away from direct sunlight
- Know if an article of clothing should be folded or hung up
- Box clothing in lidded plastic storage containers, opposed to cardboard boxes, which are acidic and attract insects
- If your clothing requires hanging, rolling garment racks are excellent for storage, due to being inexpensive and sturdy
- If you use mothballs, be extremely careful, as the fumes are hazardous
Find an Arpin Agent
Find an Arpin Mover in your area.